Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling All Michigan Riders (2014)

847K views 21K replies 116 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so we got riding season coming up in roughly 2 months, and I am sure everyone is ready to ride. But right now I am trying to get a feel on where everyone lives and who's down to ride. Every Tuesday we will be going to Hooters for bike night in Lansing and weekend rides to wherever.

So if people want, lets make a call to all MI riders and start setting up weekend rides and get togethers. As far as introductions, Ill start if off; names Paul, from Lansing, MI.

Reactions: strey117
#5,885 ·
Calling All Michigan Riders (2013)

Sell it to me! I want a smooth bore, but I can always trade barrels with someone.
Prolly wont, got it when I was 15 and its only been shot 8 times when I was at the gun range when I bought it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

#5,896 ·
I forgot to mention. This new Leo Vince sounds MEAN!!! Not overly loud at idle and low throttle, but open it up and dayum! She barks! Sounds even better than my full system LV that I had last year.

#5,898 ·
I forgot to mention. This new Leo Vince sounds MEAN!!! Not overly loud at idle and low throttle, but open it up and dayum! She barks! Sounds even better than my full system LV that I had last year.
Got to hear it first hand every time you took off. I might off the 2Bros for a carbon LV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.