Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling All Michigan Riders (2014)

847K views 21K replies 116 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so we got riding season coming up in roughly 2 months, and I am sure everyone is ready to ride. But right now I am trying to get a feel on where everyone lives and who's down to ride. Every Tuesday we will be going to Hooters for bike night in Lansing and weekend rides to wherever.

So if people want, lets make a call to all MI riders and start setting up weekend rides and get togethers. As far as introductions, Ill start if off; names Paul, from Lansing, MI.

Reactions: strey117
#2 ·
What the Hell? Two Months!?!?! Try two weeks!!! For me at least. Only reason I'm not riding now is due to ice on my road. As soon as that's gone, the truck gets 'summerized'...

Anyways, I'm about 45 minutes southeast of you in Pinckney (northwest of Ann Arbor by about 20 minutes. I ride all over between Lansing, Jackson, Ann Arbor, and Detroit. Some great roads about a half hour southeast of Lansing. I wouldn't mind showing you around. Our loop goes all around that area, and goes right up to Dansville, Mason, Stockbridge, Leslie, etc. Just a suggestion, dress properly! PM me if interested. I usually do the loop on Wednesday-Saturday, as those are my days off.

Also, if you're interested, check out detroit sport bikes dot com. It's a revamped site being ran by some friends of mine, and it will be a good place to check for rides and get togethers.

Oh, and btw, my name is Chad and PM me when you want to ride. Alerts go directly to my phone.

#3 ·
What the Hell? Two Months!?!?! Try two weeks!!! For me at least. Only reason I'm not riding now is due to ice on my road. As soon as that's gone, the truck gets 'summerized'...

Anyways, I'm about 45 minutes southeast of you in Pinckney (northwest of Ann Arbor by about 20 minutes. I ride all over between Lansing, Jackson, Ann Arbor, and Detroit. Some great roads about a half hour southeast of Lansing. I wouldn't mind showing you around. Our loop goes all around that area, and goes right up to Dansville, Mason, Stockbridge, Leslie, etc. Just a suggestion, dress properly! PM me if interested. I usually do the loop on Wednesday-Saturday, as those are my days off.

Also, if you're interested, check out detroit sport bikes dot com. It's a revamped site being ran by some friends of mine, and it will be a good place to check for rides and get togethers.

Oh, and btw, my name is Chad and PM me when you want to ride. Alerts go directly to my phone.
dude! back way to stockbridge has a hair pin turn, its AMAZING! but i want to get my bike out here when the roads and snow is gone and its like 40, hopefully we dnt get anymore snow

#5 ·
Was hoping to get out riding this week, but unfortunately weather and bad fork put a stop to that quick. But im up in the saginaw area.

Do your hooters bike nights have anything good, went to 2 last year in baycity and saginaw hooters and both nights my group of three riders were the only bikers there

#6 ·
Was hoping to get out riding this week, but unfortunately weather and bad fork put a stop to that quick. But im up in the saginaw area.

Do your hooters bike nights have anything good, went to 2 last year in baycity and saginaw hooters and both nights my group of three riders were the only bikers there
here in lansing bike nights in july have over 300 bikes there

#13 ·
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday in the 50's, mid 40’s for the weekend. She’s definitely coming out
i just saw that to! to bad it says rain. all i know is i started mine last week and revved it, omg it was amazing..i miss riding so much

#20 ·
Gonna be up north at my parents' house for a few days. Went to SportbikeTrackGear today, put on about 200 miles total. Wish I could ride this week, but enjoy if you all go out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.