Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

A nice surprise :)

4K views 40 replies 23 participants last post by  DynastySS 
#1 ·
So I'm preparing the bike for hibernation and about to load it into my truck but can't find the key anywhere (I lost one so just been using the spare till I get one cut). I've been looking for hours and I'm about to throw a temper tantrum but ask my gf for the 10th time if she's sure she hasn't seen them......finally she giggles and pulls this out of her pocket

Turns out she ordered the red key and key chain on eBay and was waiting for a good time to present it to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

See less See more
#4 ·
haha, funny you mentioned this, i put my bike to bed this past wk end and was also looking for my key??? long story short it was in the recycle bin under the kitchen sink :p i guess when i threw out some candy wrappers i had stuffed in my pocket earlier i also tossed my key! haha

#7 ·
eBay for a couple dollars shipped, time will tell with quality, only had one key anyhow so worth the risk.

However the guy from overseas is a creeper-
Dear joerschulte,

Your item has been shipped with care from Alex in hong kong

How are you ? We hope everything goes well around you and most people from your country are very kind. My name is Alex From hong kong. I have shipped the item to you on same day when you made payment. We hope you will receive the item in great condition and that you have a great time with your family. For estimated delivery time ,you can refer to shipping table posted on our listing.

Next time if you come over to Hong kong for travelling,please just call me,My wife and I would be happy to guide you around and treat you the Chinese food.

If item arrive in good condition, please leave positive feedback and 5 stars in all detailed ratings.Any ratings less than 5 stars means you are not satisfied and equals to negative feedback.So,You can contact us for solution first in case any problem.Please don't open a dispute or leave us negative feedback (or neutral) or low DSR before contacting us.

Kind Regards

Alex
:lol:

#27 ·
I second that motion!!! Make it an .net wedding and invite us all. Can you imagine hundreds of cbrs lined up outside for blocks???

#25 ·
Hell yeah man. That's a keeper right there! I love my girlfriend to death but can't ever imagine her doing anything like that. She likes buying me clothes, and shoes. Then tells at me when I tear the bike apart wearing the shirt, or get a little grease on the shoe. :p

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

#30 ·
Haha, you guys crack me up.

But let's just say ill go thru with it and do invite the .net family. What does everyone prefer?
1. A church wedding fallowed by the reception at at nice hall
2. A away wedding on a beach/resort
3. A full day rental of a track with the ceremony at the start line fallowed by unlimited use of the track fallowed by the reception in the pit lane.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#31 ·
My vote goes for #1, make the dress code ridding gear only. How crazy would it be to look out into the pews and see all your guest geared up and ready to go??

#34 ·
Seriously considering a trip to cali next year during the summer. I want to meet some of the west coast peeps and pound a few cervesas.

#40 ·
^^^ not sure yet, gonna see how many cali peeps actually want to meet up first. Might just go to compton.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.