Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

South Mississippi Roll Call

5K views 30 replies 17 participants last post by  Ruffinman 
#1 ·
Picayune here anybody else near here?

#7 ·
im from mobile al... so close enough!

#18 ·
*ding* added! I'm also with the GCSB. We meet every Thursday evening ~715pm on HWY90 in front of the Edgewater Mall area, beachside. You should come out sometime man. In the meantime, when I get a chance we'll meet up, k? Dirty side down brah!

#24 ·
Storm wasn't bad for us. Lots of tiny tree limbs and crazy leaves. No leaks or flooding and we didn't lose power. Better than I can say for most of our friends. Funny how Facebook became the goto weather update source. How did you do?

Sent from my iPhone

#26 ·
I'm debating making this an entire thread itself, but I posted this on my FB today. Posting it here:

--- URGENT! WARNING! CAUTION! ---

Relaying the message of a text I was FWD'ed today:

"Hey man I was just told that there is a gang in Gulfport (MS) targeting bikers, boxing them in with their cars and running them off the road."

This is the second gang-related biker-targeting caution I've herd about not only also from Gulfport, but within this year. First was a red CRZ and some older-modeled indistinguishable car (IIRC). This is becoming a serious issue. If you have ANY supporting info/news/help you can provide, please do. And if you SEE any of this happening, PLEASE report any prevalent information to the authorities. There are a lot of us bikers out there on the roads, and we have enough hazards to worry about just trying to get to work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.