Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling All Michigan Riders (2014)

847K views 21K replies 116 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so we got riding season coming up in roughly 2 months, and I am sure everyone is ready to ride. But right now I am trying to get a feel on where everyone lives and who's down to ride. Every Tuesday we will be going to Hooters for bike night in Lansing and weekend rides to wherever.

So if people want, lets make a call to all MI riders and start setting up weekend rides and get togethers. As far as introductions, Ill start if off; names Paul, from Lansing, MI.

Reactions: strey117
#2,469 ·
As it stands now, we're looking to be relocated by spring. Been selling stuff of I don't wanna move. If I get her bike sold it may be quicker.
Point is.... if we do a tunnel run. Id be riding up too.

#2,477 ·
Hey chad your friend that had the speed freak helmet and his buddy got pulled over by 2 state troopers on m52

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Hahaha. Sucks for them.

Had a good time today. Found out I have a nasty exhaust leak going on. Thanks for telling me that, fellas. My bike was sounding like a two stroke. Time to break out the wrenches again...

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App

#2,480 ·

My camera sucks and my video is even worse, wish I cleaned my gopro case before I left. Hey Chad if its any consolation you were blowing smoke out every time you got on it(wasn't blue like the cloud Kevin left), whenever we stopped I forgot to mention it. It was only something I noticed a couple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.