Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling All Michigan Riders (2014)

847K views 21K replies 116 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so we got riding season coming up in roughly 2 months, and I am sure everyone is ready to ride. But right now I am trying to get a feel on where everyone lives and who's down to ride. Every Tuesday we will be going to Hooters for bike night in Lansing and weekend rides to wherever.

So if people want, lets make a call to all MI riders and start setting up weekend rides and get togethers. As far as introductions, Ill start if off; names Paul, from Lansing, MI.

Reactions: strey117
#2,482 ·

My camera sucks and my video is even worse, wish I cleaned my gopro case before I left. Hey Chad if its any consolation you were blowing smoke out every time you got on it(wasn't blue like the cloud Kevin left), whenever we stopped I forgot to mention it. It was only something I noticed a couple times.
Post the video!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#2,485 ·

My camera sucks and my video is even worse, wish I cleaned my gopro case before I left. Hey Chad if its any consolation you were blowing smoke out every time you got on it(wasn't blue like the cloud Kevin left), whenever we stopped I forgot to mention it. It was only something I noticed a couple times.
Hmm. Gonna have to look into that.

And those gloves are the Knox Handroids.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App

#2,486 ·
I don't notice it until We hit the expressway. But it did sound a little off,
Had fun, glad to meet everyone. I'm still up for a gathering at my place once it gets warm out again.

Those were some nice roads. I wish there were more like that closer to me. I still have this debris in the road fear I need to get over, kept me from pushing it harder today.

#2,487 ·
And those of you who had the sweet gloves that looked like tendons when you opened and closed ur hands. What are those and where did you get those cuz their sweet!

Knox handroids. Get them at stg.

Btw ride today was fun. I made the corner and didn't crash that chad crashed on! Boom! But thanks for the good loop chad, it was fun and the best ride I've been on. Deff wanna do that trip again next year.

And Kevin, nice brake lock up today lol

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#2,489 ·
I don't notice it until We hit the expressway. But it did sound a little off,
Had fun, glad to meet everyone. I'm still up for a gathering at my place once it gets warm out again.

Those were some nice roads. I wish there were more like that closer to me. I still have this debris in the road fear I need to get over, kept me from pushing it harder today.
I didn't notice until we stopped for gas the last time before the freeway. Sounded fuggin' horrid.

#2,490 ·
Sucks for the guy who rolled his car, but I usually open it up there, and that would've been nasty to encounter that tree...

#2,495 ·
Was the car on your way back? All me and Stephen saw was two cop cars pulled chads friends over and the new oil pipeline

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Yeah, on the way home. Car swerved to miss a downed tree that was just over the crest of a hill. Lost control and rolled his car off a 15 foot embankment. Glad he was okay.

#2,497 ·
ya it was fun chad, forgot to tell you, Anthony who you met today on the stock red 600rr actually wants to buy my YELLOW cobalt lol. he just needs to pay off a loan.

but it was a good ride man, lots of curves, and i had a blast. deff one of the best rides i have done. i was in the back so i didnt see really all the problems like kevins lock up or your exhaust but i deff had fun.

#2,499 ·
ya it was fun chad, forgot to tell you, Anthony who you met today on the stock red 600rr actually wants to buy my YELLOW cobalt lol. he just needs to pay off a loan.

but it was a good ride man, lots of curves, and i had a blast. deff one of the best rides i have done. i was in the back so i didnt see really all the problems like kevins lock up or your exhaust but i deff had fun.
Sure do! What's so bad about yellow? Lol. Lots of cobalts are yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.