Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling All Michigan Riders (2014)

847K views 21K replies 116 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so we got riding season coming up in roughly 2 months, and I am sure everyone is ready to ride. But right now I am trying to get a feel on where everyone lives and who's down to ride. Every Tuesday we will be going to Hooters for bike night in Lansing and weekend rides to wherever.

So if people want, lets make a call to all MI riders and start setting up weekend rides and get togethers. As far as introductions, Ill start if off; names Paul, from Lansing, MI.

Reactions: strey117
#2,545 ·
If the 13 got traction control I would be more pissed. I like my color scheme a lot so ill live I can get new wheels ;). The white look so good tho
White looks damn good, if you picked up new wheels I'd pry the white ones away from you in a heartbeat, hell I should just powdercoat mine this winter....would look fresh with my blue!

#2,547 ·
White looks damn good, if you picked up new wheels I'd pry the white ones away from you in a heartbeat, hell I should just powdercoat mine this winter....would look fresh with my blue!
I was looking at wheels but the whole reason I picked the cbr over another r6 and didn't get abs was I feel in love with the white wheels and the color scheme of my bike.
If I was to get wheels they would have to be white

#2,553 ·
Hey Paul, didn't forget about ya on the seat pins, just had company this weekend. I'll get out and tinker with them soon enough.
Hey no rush bikes up for the season now

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#2,555 ·
It's not required in novice but why take the chance? Novice group moves fast if you're in the right group
Exactly. I wouldn't even think about hitting a track without a BP. Heck, I don't like riding the street without one.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.