Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling All Michigan Riders (2014)

847K views 21K replies 116 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so we got riding season coming up in roughly 2 months, and I am sure everyone is ready to ride. But right now I am trying to get a feel on where everyone lives and who's down to ride. Every Tuesday we will be going to Hooters for bike night in Lansing and weekend rides to wherever.

So if people want, lets make a call to all MI riders and start setting up weekend rides and get togethers. As far as introductions, Ill start if off; names Paul, from Lansing, MI.

Reactions: strey117
#2,561 ·
ive been doing some research on clip ons and what exactly is the purpose of flipping them? are you sacrificing anything when flipping or is it just better? Seems like it would come stock if there are no cons to it.
It puts them at a different angle than stock. Angles them upwards a little. It takes a little getting used to, and clearance can be an issue at full lock, but you adapt and get used to it. I did it for a bit, and didn't mind, but I was was running a street fighter setup.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App

#2,563 ·
anyone know if an 09 yoshi Rs5 will fit on an 07? I cant find a answer for sure. thanks for any input!

(i know they have diff part numbers but has anyone tried?)

#2,564 ·
#2,565 ·
Yeah I just referenced the different part #'s, honestly I'm sure it wouldn't take much to make it work (from looking it seems like it's all in the midpipe being shorter '07/'08), here check these links out-
http://www.600rr.net/vb/archive/index.php/t-281784.html
http://www.600rr.net/vb/archive/index.php/t-226442.html
thanks, I saw those posts earlier too but nobody can say for sure. I have a feeling it would fit or would need little modification to the midpipe bracket to make it fit.

#2,569 ·
on 360? COD is so good i probably wont be playing halo much now
yeah 360.

also saw a red bike today. it had the 3rd light like we do but 1 headlight in the midle. bike was red with a red,white and green windscreen. pretty sure it was a chick riding it but i couldnt get my glasses on fast enough to see. bike went down cullen in hartland

#2,570 ·
where were you on sunday?
Where I am every Sunday, planted n the couch watching the Lions! I rode all morning, then went home & vegged out all day. Got love Sunday Ticket. I don't have any summer classes next year, so I will be joining as mant weekend adventures with you guys as possible. I know my two roomates will want in as well, even though they ride an R6 & a Gixxer. Lol

#2,572 ·
Where I am every Sunday, planted n the couch watching the Lions! I rode all morning, then went home & vegged out all day. Got love Sunday Ticket. I don't have any summer classes next year, so I will be joining as mant weekend adventures with you guys as possible. I know my two roomates will want in as well, even though they ride an R6 & a Gixxer. Lol
U better. I wanna do a group meet this winter, all carpool and meet at a bar

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#2,577 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.