Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Post Your Latest Purchase

286K views 3K replies 450 participants last post by  GT592 
#1 ·
There's a thread like this at another forum I frequent. Curious to see what you guys blow your money on.

Just bought these items on eBay

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
AMD FX 8-core processor Black Box Edition. 4 GHz unlocked and an Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2.0 mobo with 32 gig of DDR3 1866 memory.

Not sure of the video cards yet. This is a new video and audio rendering workstation. Have a couple badass Core i7 boxes in here too, can't know which one works best if you don't run them all.

#6 ·
AMD FX 8-core processor Black Box Edition. 4 GHz unlocked and an Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2.0 mobo with 32 gig of DDR3 1866 memory.

Not sure of the video cards yet. This is a new video and audio rendering workstation. Have a couple badass Core i7 boxes in here too, can know which works best if you don't run them all.
We share another hobby it looks like.

I don't have pictures of my purchase but here is my list of parts I just purchased for my car:

Fuel Pump
Starter
New Plugs
Coolant Flange

I had a little incident about a week ago with my coolant flange blowing up.

#2,186 ·
Suxs dude if u ever need a hand lmk im in WI too and just replace my engine last year

#17 · (Edited)
To the guys talking about computers:

Just built this thing up. Hac Pro. I'm running OS X Mountain Lion off my PC components. I just got CS6 too :)

i7 3.5GHz Quad Core
32GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM
Gigabyte Intel Z77 Dual Thunderbolt ATX motherboard
GeForce GTX570 2.5GB Graphics Card
SanDisk 120 GB SSD
WD 2 TB hard drive
LG 14x blueray burner
Rosewill Black Mid Tower
Apple keyboard :)

Not top of the line by any means but I had to pick very specific components to get the Mac Hac to work.

Photoshop opens in 2 seconds. Premiere in about 5. haha love it.

#19 ·
To the guys talking about computers:

Just built this thing up. Hac Pro. I'm running OS X Mountain Lion off my PC components. I just got CS6 too :)

i7 3.5GHz Quad Core
32GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM
Gigabyte Intel Z77 Dual Thunderbolt ATX motherboard
GeForce GTX570 2.5GB Graphics Card
SanDisk 120 GB SSD
WD 2 TB hard drive
LG 14x blueray burner
Rosewill Black Mid Tower
Apple keyboard :)

Not top of the line by any means but I had to pick very specific components to get the Mac Hac to work.

Photoshop opens in 2 seconds. Premiere in about 5. haha love it.
I want to build a Hackintosh

G
#30 ·
I bought a few things for the garage project....Two storage shelves form Lowes, some nice light switch diamond plate light switch covers, and a tire rack. Another wall to finish drywall and painting then the the epoxy floor.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.