Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

OEM "Euro" Clear/Smoked Turn Signal for US

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  MikeyP 
#1 ·
I did search the forum but didn't see anything specific. If it was already brought up, please point in the right direction.

I guess I'd be considered an oddball, but I actually like the way my '12's OEM turn signals look. The only thing is I like the OEM ones from across the pond more (smoked/clear). From the look of it, it seems both fronts and rears are the same and all you have to do is unscrew the amber lenses and replace with clear/smoked OEM lenses that came on European CBR600RRs along with amber bulbs. My question is where can I find these clear/smoked OEM lenses here in the States? I called the dealer and they say they cannot get anything from Europe. Do I need to find another dealer? Are there any vendors here that carry or can get a hold of them? TYIA for your help and for not attacking me if this topic was already brought up.

You can see the differences in these two vids:

U.S.:

Euro:

See less See more
2 1
#2 ·
I know that for the older "square" lenses you could get clear/smoked from the 2008 CBR1000. Got some for my 2006 600RR and only had to remove a small tab in the locating side. (away from the screw side)

Maybe you could look at newer bikes and match 'em up... But I'm not 100% on which, if any, of the new bikes have the other lenses.

#5 ·
Looking at the new 250R you might have a good chance there! Or even the rear lenses off the 2013 1000RR...

http://powersports.honda.com/2013/cbr250r.aspx
Thanks you!

Just go to a dealer and order the stock lenses from a 1K, that's what I did.
Loved 'em til I laid it down...
Sorry to hear about your bike. Hope you weren't hurt. Just looked up the 1K and it looks like they share the same rears, just different color lenses. I'm pretty sure the fronts are the same, but would really appreciate confirmation of this. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

#6 ·
Ask & ye shall receive

Lucky you haven't been slammed by the 'Search Police.' See this posting for the correct p/ns & instructions.

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=179393

Really easy mod & looks great if going w/ standard signals/stalks. Also see my posting further down below in the thread (when I had my Green/Black '09) on a replacement bulb recommendation.... looks really cool w/ a slight bluish/gray tinge vs. the amber bulb in the clear lens... A must have IMO if you're doing clear lenses.

Cheers!

Reactions: SpdFrk
#8 · (Edited)
Lucky you haven't been slammed by the 'Search Police.' See this posting for the correct p/ns & instructions.

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=179393

Really easy mod & looks great if going w/ standard signals/stalks. Also see my posting further down below in the thread (when I had my Green/Black '09) on a replacement bulb recommendation.... looks really cool w/ a slight bluish/gray tinge vs. the amber bulb in the clear lens... A must have IMO if you're doing clear lenses.

Cheers!
Thanks for not jumping on that "Search" bandwagon. And especially thank you for the info and bulb recommendation.

The part numbers for the UK/European OEM tinted indicator lenses are below:

33652-MFL-761 (Lens, L Winker)

33602-MFL-761 (Lens, R Winker)

You may want to try contacting one of the larger UK Honda dealers and see if they can order a set and ship them to you.
Thank you very much. Looks like I won't have to go through international transactions to achieve the same result.

#11 ·
The part numbers for the UK/European OEM tinted indicator lenses are below:

33652-MFL-761 (Lens, L Winker)

33602-MFL-761 (Lens, R Winker)

You may want to try contacting one of the larger UK Honda dealers and see if they can order a set and ship them to you.
This^^^^^^

#10 ·
Finally got them installed. I can't believe such a simple change made such a big difference. The bike now looks very aggressive and still very visible when lit. I don't understand why the 600 doesn't come with these lenses from the factory while the 1K does.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Headlamp Tire Motorcycle
Motor vehicle Vehicle Scooter Automotive tire Automotive exterior
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Motorcycle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.