Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Does any one know the stock gearing for a 04 cbr? and Recomendations

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  goodtacito1231@sbcglobal 
#1 ·
Ok does anyone know stock gearing for 04 cbr600rr?? i cant find it anywhere i need to get a new chain and sprocket and want -1 +2 but dont know whats the right size sprockets to get? anyone can give me some recomendations or links and also the cheapest steel sprockets on the market.... im broke! lol! need this asap! appreciate the help!

#6 ·
15F,45R.... the math if you needed it :)

oh and its your just a daily rider, not need for more "hp" or track. i would get the rear sprocket in STEEL vs Alum. life wise is a bit better.. my aluming took a carp soon after.... 10k miles or soon..

#7 ·
+1 on a steel rear if it's a street bike.

The Driven Racing evo spec superlight steel chain kit is what I would recommend, or the Vortex superlight steel chain kit. Both we haven't had ONE quality issue with and the prices are great. Pair it up with the ek mvxz chain for a great value chain and super strong chain. The ek zzz chain if you want something even stronger.

#8 ·
+1 on a steel rear if it's a street bike.

The Driven Racing evo spec superlight steel chain kit is what I would recommend, or the Vortex superlight steel chain kit. Both we haven't had ONE quality issue with and the prices are great. Pair it up with the ek mvxz chain for a great value chain and super strong chain. The ek zzz chain if you want something even stronger.
just ordered my chain!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.