Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

looking for a fast ninja!

3K views 36 replies 19 participants last post by  LostDog 
#1 ·
New here. Looking to get a fast bike, not for top speed though i'd rather just get something that can wheelie. I'm thinking 600 or 1000, not sure though. Looking at a 600 this weekend.

#5 ·
my bad I thought this was a ninja forum. I'm looking to pick up a CBR 600rr this weekend unless it's not fast enough then I'll keep looking for something bigger. Any suggestions on what to look for?

edit- I think a 600 won't be bad, I can always upgrade later.

#11 ·

Not hating on you all, just saying hi. These intro threads never get enough attention (at least for this attention whore) so I figured I'd act :retard: to get some responses. I AM looking to pick up an 04 RR thats been cartwheeled down the interstate. It's a good deal (from a friend) and will make a nice cheap track bike build. Had a Suzuki 600 that was my street and sometimes track bike. My goal for this is a mostly track, sometimes street but always ugly bike. I'm from Wisconsin, living in Iowa, and my name's pete
:ciao:

#30 ·

I AM looking to pick up an 04 RR thats been cartwheeled down the interstate. It's a good deal (from a friend) :
Your not friends with the guy who was on his way to meet a girl and decided to pull a wheelie down the interstate hitting a guard rail and catapulting him thru a tree, then came on here looking for sympathy but never got any?

Everyone remember that thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#27 ·
Not that my opinion really counts around here, but he is legit.

Those are his bikes and his name is Pete. I know the name from the Gixxer forum.

BTW Pete, unlike GDC we can't curse around here but we can post boobies here.

#36 ·
Not that my opinion really counts around here, but he is legit.

Those are his bikes and his name is Pete. I know the name from the Gixxer forum.

BTW Pete, unlike GDC we can't curse around here but we can post boobies here.
Huh it must be true what they say about honda riders being friendlier, no swearing but boobs are allowed. GDC's motto is cuss all you want but get an instant ban for anything remotely unsafe for work. btw I appreciate the validation.

Your not friends with the guy who was on his way to meet a girl and decided to pull a wheelie down the interstate hitting a guard rail and catapulting him thru a tree, then came on here looking for sympathy but never got any?

Everyone remember that thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Definitely not the same guy. I know my buddy directed me to this site but I don't think he posted on here. Similar story though except he didn't make lame excuses.
--
as for the fast ninja.... ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.