Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

The Official Tricolor Bike Thread

29K views 61 replies 37 participants last post by  redrr308 
#1 ·
It's time for an official TRICOLOR Thread! Show your tricolor Bike!

My Honda CBR600RR 2009 (ABS)
- Foto: 04.03.09

See less See more
#41 ·
I'm from the Philippines here's mine. Just waiting for my acrapovic pipe.tnx:ciao:

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Red Car

Red Auto part Vehicle Motorcycle

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycle fairing Car

Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Wheel Auto part

#42 ·
Heres mine not much done to it and crappy cell phone pics im no photographer whatsoever

#45 ·
My 09' Tri-color

I'm getting very excited about the weather changing here in CO. The roads are still a bit sandy but it only gets better. I bought the bike from a guy off CL last summer and it was bone stock. All mods done by myself w/600rr.net member ideas/post, other than the Audi leds (SickHID's.com). Love to work on the bike but nice she is done and I can get to riding!

Attachments

#56 · (Edited)
Barracuda Race Mirrors (with indicators). There's a thread here with more pics from me and even more from another member. I've had the regular signals removed since then and replaced with block-offs. Yeah, your bike's in good! You've done a great job with it - I still have a thing for the 05-06 models - my first RR and the best looking for their time imo.

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=285000

By the way, the new version below seems to be available now or will be soon. I saw it on a model bike at the Milan show 2 days ago. I think these are better due to the larger size of the mirror and more LEDs, but it depends on what you like. The shape of mine are better imo, but these seem more functional:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.