Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

The Official Tricolor Bike Thread

29K views 61 replies 37 participants last post by  redrr308 
#1 ·
It's time for an official TRICOLOR Thread! Show your tricolor Bike!

My Honda CBR600RR 2009 (ABS)
- Foto: 04.03.09

See less See more
#15 ·
Here's another to add to the list. I bought 2008 lowers and had them painted to match the blue pearl metallic on the mid and fender.

After
Where exactly is this Blue pearl metallic on this bike? I see black white and red. No blue.

#14 ·
Looks much better without the engine covered!

#22 ·
i'm suprised more tri-colors havent added their pics...and i dont think that repsol counts (looks good but doesnt count)

#26 ·
I have both a dark smoke and an iridium visor... which I dont like using at night, especially with all the deer in the area.

hands likeeee this? lol

g/f took the pic as I tried balancing the bike for as long as possible with my feet up lol i think only got like 3 or 4 seconds before tipping

#35 ·
Here are a few pics of my Tricolor. Just put about 650miles on her. Right now I have been kind of copying Wxesterone's build but now I am totally going to be wasting Deputy963's pearl-blue 08 lower set-up for-sure. Just put on black vortex shorty clutch and brake levers as well as a red rear replacement cowl.

#37 ·
^^^^ Great shot, except for your shadow! LOL Bike looks awesome, love the white lettering on the tyres.

#38 ·
awesom bikes fellows... i dont know how to post pics on this thing yet but if you wanna see my pics youll have to check out my photo albums.. anyone knows or can tell me how then ill post some of mine too.. thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.