Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Motorcycle Picture Game

172K views 4K replies 127 participants last post by  CBRaceRR 
#1 · (Edited)
Rules are:

Name a place or thing to take a picture with your bike. First person to go out, take, and post the picture picks the next one. Must be a picture taken after the challenge picked. Try not to make it impossible. no photochops. If nobody else gets the picture within 1 week the person that picked it can choose a new one. New challenge must be picked when picture of the last one was posted

RULES:

1) After 3 days, the person who made the challenge can post their own picture and pick another topic.

2) If a challenge is not met after 1 week a new topic is picked by the previous challenger winner.

3) If a pic is in dispute, it needs 3 yes votes to be accepted.

4) After any comment, please put the current challenge at the bottom so everyone can stay up to date.

5) Pictures must be taken while OFF of the bike.

6) Pictures must be taken AFTER the challenge. Rare exceptions such as pictures taken on the said day BEFORE the challenge may be accepted only by 3 acceptance votes.

7) Cages may be used unstead of our bikes If and ONLY IF there is snow. This allows us riders in the North to continue playing the game. (PS... this is for everyone else that rides all year long )

8) The following types of challenges are not allowed:
action shots
challenges involving other people
duplicate challenges
illegal challenges

9) If a picture has been posted but a new challenge has not been picked, the current challenge is still active until (a) new challenge has been picked or (b) another rider posts another picture satisfying the challenge and picks a new challenge.
Results from previous challenges can be found here:
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?p=3289993
(It won't always be 100% up to date, but it will give you a good idea)

P.S Remember, the intention of this thread is to get people out riding

#2 ·
The current challenge is:

Something BIG.

ie. the big bannana:

or the big marino:

#3 ·
WOAH!!! Thank GOD!!!
when i logged on this morning i saw the thread was locked, i was like NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good call NICO, i agree the thread was getting laggy.

NEXT: next to something BIG!!

#10 ·
Threads definitely lag... that's why I end up double posting... you will see a "you have to wait 30 seconds between posts" page or something like that, but mods don't have that limitation so it just double posts.

As far as I know it just happens because adding posts to larger threads loads down the server...

#6 ·
That ain't big bro that's just an average sign! Access denied.
Also, Nico, I'll see you in Adelaide for a ride. DAMN there's some places to ride over there! You come here and it's all straight road until you get to the Gillies range (then it's a jizzfest of corners).
We don't have a 'big something' as per, but there's a spider the size of a housebus, I hope that will count.

#23 ·
Okay okay I thought that might happen, how about a "used-to-be" plane on a pole? It's next to a National Guard building here. I've got that in case!
Haha that sounds pretty interesting actually. If nobody got this and I hadn't gone golfing today I was thinking of getting as close to the Statue of Liberty as I could but I obv. didn't do that. I just like creative pictures so I'd say go for the plane on a pole although I definitely do want to see this huge monopoly board as well haha

#24 · (Edited)
hahahah here you go

Oh yeah, its the world's biggest monopoly board, here is their website
http://www.monopolyinthepark.com/
Welcome to Monopoly in the Park, the world's biggest version of the most popular board game ever, and San Jose's new "larger than life" attraction. Here in the park, the real estate market is always booming, as property is traded on a 930-square foot permanent Monopoly board. Now everyone has a chance to make it big in Silicon Valley real estate.

Next: in front of a window with a cake in it, like a cake shop but there has to be a cake in the window

#26 ·
I figured the Big one would have you Americans going for a while... Over here we have heaps of them... there is even a website dedicated to big things.

http://www.bigthings.com.au/

NEXT: In front of a window with a cake in it, like a cake shop but there has to be a cake in the window

#27 ·
I figured the Big one would have you Americans going for a while... Over here we have heaps of them... there is even a website dedicated to big things.

http://www.bigthings.com.au/

NEXT: In front of a window with a cake in it, like a cake shop but there has to be a cake in the window
here in america we have an issue with size, you build the largest this and that is looked at as a challenge next thing you know its a reality show contest with a facebook talent show myspace and all the kids are dressing like the host, hahaha

NEXT: CAKE IN THE WINDOW CAKE SHOP STYLE

#31 ·
hahahah cesar chavez park near the discovery museum, right across from the river park plaza, hmmm the entrance to the beerfest...

if you are on the SJ streets lets ride!!! hahaha

I even got to jump off a curb last night, out of everything I love to jump the bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.