Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Calling all track junkies!

96K views 678 replies 197 participants last post by  erick1670 
#1 ·
600rr.net would like to show a little love for the track junkies.

I want to ask you guys to send me your track day photos. Please keep these photos nice an high quality. We want to see some action shots of everyone dragging knee at their favorite track.

Please don't spam pictures into the thread leave it for pictures that are quality and you are proud of, doing what you love.

These pictures will be used on the main page of the website and will be changing every month. As of right now we will be changing the picture once a month with different riders unless there is an overwhelming appeal, in that case we will adjust accordingly. We will be rotating through in the order we receive them.

So let's see some track day pictures.

#3 ·
that's what i'm talkin bout! thanks highzer for getting this going. now i just wish i had some good pics of me at the track. :sadface

#5 ·
yep, i agree, i spend more time at the track than the street, soooooooo i really like this. in fact, the street bike is officially for sale, just haven't posted it up yet

#12 ·
i need some haterade to go with my hater tots. nah, ep's gonna tow me around summit main in may so maybe one day i can cheeze for the cameraman too!

#14 ·
fighting^ your paint scheme is sick! form looks good tho, just need to get that armpit more over the gas cap and head over closer to the "mirror". < that will let your bike be a little more upright thru the turn, which is faster. way easier said than done, i'm still workin on it too, but you pic looks awesome! really bright and crisp. i leik

#25 ·
NJMP Thunderbolt :cruising:

#26 ·
VIR North

VIR South

VIR Patriot in the rain Q2s

#30 · (Edited)
I don't have many pictures of me on the RR. But both of these were taken at Chuckwalla.

This is probably my current fave.

I like this one too, although it is nothing more than a screen grab.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.