Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

The Mileage Game

36K views 398 replies 58 participants last post by  Talk2M3Goose 
#1 · (Edited)
not sure how far this will go but lets try it, this will be similar to the motorcycle picture game , instead the winner would choose a reasonable number and the rider would go out and snap their bike's odometer when it reaches that.

Rules are pretty simple: the challenger must post the exact form of what the number is. Example are like match last three digits or make all even numbers, odd numbers, first and last match up.
The current challenger also have the option of putting a powerball number, in this case that would be the trip-odometer. (Ex: x,456 with powerball 99) .
The powerball number is an option and is not required to win.
Make sure u post in this form: challenge number xx,123 ; you would then match last three with 123 or etc like xx,2x7 ; you would the match with a 2 and a 7 in the correct tenth and hundreds place.
will let it one week, and if no one can get it, othe currnt winner can give out a new number.if he/she doesn't within a few days or so, a MOD or I can give another challenge number.
Be safe . make sure you pulled over safely to take a picture.

ill start with first with my bike ; i just reached 20,000 miles yesterday @ 9:13 pm.

Next challenge up is ...XX, 111 miles

See less See more
#383 ·
^ :crackup: :crackup: How does anyone even come up with this? :popcorn:

Current: xx, 970

#385 ·
:bump:

April 6th was the last activity!!! Come on now...

Current: xx,969

#387 ·
well, i hit 900 today so hopefully i'll get this done tomorrow and get the game going again....

#388 ·
I had actually forgot about this for the longest time, lol...... then saw this and I was real close, was gonna get it the other day on my way to work. Then on the ride in I COMPLETELY forgot, remembered when I shut my bike off at work. Look down..... xx,971. Faaaaaacckkkk, lol :banghead: Oh well.....

Current: xx,969 :cruising:

#391 ·
^46 more miles and you can win this thing!

#399 ·
Over the weekend I noticed I was approaching 316. I kept it in the back of my mind the entire day I was out riding, then when I pulled into my garage and looked down..... 318 lol :banghead:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.