Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Flame suit on...sold the Graffiti...picked up an 09 R6 : ) Pics inside.

5K views 45 replies 30 participants last post by  XxArizonaRRxX 
#1 · (Edited)
Gonna miss that 08 Graffiti but it's time for a new chapter....the chapter of no low end torque and gobs of high rpm pullin : ) This bike/motor is definitely strong and IMO, in a straight drag, the RR would take it 0-80mph but then say adios amigo. The 9k-16k rpm pull is pretty damn impressive on this bike. I sold the Graffiti to a kid in town and it seems he'll take good care it.

First photo is my baby in the back-round (RIP), and my new mistress in the forefront.

As I'll be reading mostly on R6 forums from now on, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for everything over the past year! I learned so much from everyone on here and it's definitely the best support forum on the net. Can't beat Honda! To be honest, I just needed something new/different...a new project. Trust me, today is sad but bittersweet for me.

See less See more
This post has been deleted
G
#32 ·
I like it. I bought the same bike earlier this year. I gave the 600rr to my gf. I rode the R6 home and haven't been on it since. Has a little rash but for $3500 i won't complain. I may see you on the R6 forum in the future as well.

#35 ·
Today I'm doing Pilot powers front and rear, hotbodies flushmounts, Amsoil oil change with K&N filter, suspension setup and I have an integrated LED tail light in the mail. Down the road I'm doing -1/+2 sprockets and a ECU reflash with a y-pipe (cat and muffler delete) and M4 slip on:drunk:

#46 ·
I'll always have love for Honda!:cruising:
CBR time thanks man! Change IS good you're right. Already got the project underway! Loving this bike...really lovin it!:shakehand

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.