World Superbike Racer
Join Date: Apr 2011
Thanked 395 Times in 305 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Guy's if all you have to complain about is the color schemes then you don't have a leg to stand on. Paint is easy to change. Upgrading the hard parts costs shitloads of money.
Here's my real thoughts on this bike. The good, and the bad.
1. Undertail Exhaust -Really? Get rid of it and drop more weight on the competitors, increase flickability AND FINALLY be able to put something besides just a melted credit card in there.
2. Rear signals should be incorporated into the tail so there isn't crap hanging off the side screwing up the lines of the bike.
3. Front signals should be in the mirrors so there isn't any crap hanging off the side screwing up the lines of the bike.
4. Headlights should have been kept at around the 07-12 rake. Like many I'm not buying the newer generation Camaro look at all.
5. No Slipper Clutch -While it's not absolutely needed it definitely helps at this price point.
1. Big Piston Fork -About F'ing Time
2. 12 Spoke wheels -About F'ing Time
3. I like the vents in the tail. They should have kept them in the 07-12.
1. Improved midrange - Lets be honest here. The bike already has good midrange. What any rider that has ridden any somewhat newer 600 fairly hard, even on the street, will tell you is that it's not the midrange that's lacking. IT'S THE TOP END POWER!!!
If they want to keep supposedly upping the midrange just increase the cc's already.
As I see it there is no need to sell a 07-12 for this "New" bike.
I honestly think the 06 and older bikes looks better than the 2013 and that's coming from someone who owns an 07 because of lighter weight and better handling.
Bottom line, I love Honda's but I'd go to a different brand before spending my money on the 2013.
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REDESIGN!!!
Thank you for purchasing a 600rr as your first bike.
The odds are strong that you will successfully add to our classified section and help lower parts prices
Crash Stats: Length of ownership
Last edited by Tater S; 11-17-2012 at 05:51 PM.