Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Post Your Latest Purchase

286K views 3K replies 450 participants last post by  GT592 
#1 ·
There's a thread like this at another forum I frequent. Curious to see what you guys blow your money on.

Just bought these items on eBay

See less See more
#81 ·
Seagate 1TB FreeAgent GoFlex Ultra-Portable USB 3.0 Hard Drive with FireWire-800 Adapter

case for the above

#289 ·
Is that a Nomar? How much did you pick it up for?

#103 ·
Unfortunatly FL do not have any Canyons there is a few tracks in the state for sure may be some day Miss18RR and I will go on a track date

#107 ·
nice pics ups Moe, those boots and gloves will match up nicely w Miss18RR
Dave
Thanks man now I got one set in Black & this new one in Black / White :cruising:now I need to sell the WRX gloves to pay for part of my new purchase :banger:

#110 · (Edited)
I know you got some WRX you had asked me about their quality and what I thought of them before you bought your pair. The A Stars GP are kick ass I almost bought a pair as the guy that sold me my new gear was selling a pair of them sk33m101 (Site member ) bought them they are the 2013 model & their price was brilliant 2

Reactions: CBR Time
#112 · (Edited)
They are awesome bro a notch tight cause they are brand new but once broken in they will rule for sure never less the EVO are still brilliant in their own way if you can swing them keep the EVO and buy a pair of KNOX as well that is my plan & will sell the extra brand new WRX I have

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.