Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Post Your Latest Purchase

286K views 3K replies 450 participants last post by  GT592 
#1 ·
There's a thread like this at another forum I frequent. Curious to see what you guys blow your money on.

Just bought these items on eBay

See less See more
#2,080 ·
I promised myself no more purchases this year.....
We all know how that turns out, don't we :toothy4:

The air filter (new) was a steal! I would have been a fool not to buy it.
The seat cowl was used but O.E.M. so I went for it. Also a decent deal.

Attachments

#2,085 ·
Haven't tested it yet, but based on my calculations, it should take about 8 seconds off my cereal eat-time.

#2,115 ·
#2,109 ·
external mic and windscreen for the gopro

Bought an external mic for the Hero 2, along with a windscreen for it. I need to get an additional cable extension so I can put this thing somewhere in the bike (kind of out of the wind directly) or in my helmet. Should make for much better audio quality for any filming.

Already tried it out just sticking out the side of the camera with it on my helmet, way too much noise for direct wind on the mic. I guess wind screens only "help" reduce wind noise from the breeze blowing, not gale force winds created while riding, haha. Sticking it up next to the gauge cluster or behind the license plate should make for good audio though, I hope.

#2,113 ·
Hope so, got previously a pair of Dainese and honestly didn't like them at all... this is the third pair of Spidi gloves that i own. I'm starting to really like this brand, top quality, italian technology(outdry) and production near home. will test drive them tomorrow.

#2,116 ·
New Grips(got the black/black):

New Battery:

Will have pics of the items installed and probably should've taken some before I de-boxed them, but I was too excited to install(especially after my stock Yuasa battery pooped out today). Maybe it's just new battery syndrome but this thing fires up in an instant and holy crap is it super light!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.