Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

my GoPro/Video adventures...

9K views 62 replies 11 participants last post by  kali_cbr600rr 
#1 ·
Found my old GoPro camera the other day, it's the GoPro Motorsports HERO wide angle, got it back in 08 or 09.

Getting familiar again on how to use it and figured i share some of my clips with dot net from few years back.... once i get new ones will share those as well....

here is the first, think this was my 2nd or 3rd track day... running group C

#4 ·
sure did :thumbup: they were chillin there all day checking out how we do...

Pretty sweet video Kali. that blue visor sticks out so much

#5 ·
here is another one from the same day, closer to the end of the day... hanging out with group B

#7 ·
thanks, yeah.... i been missing track, been 2 or 3 season now :sad:

here is 1 from dirt riding...

at about 0:45 you can tell ---- i go not where i want :banghead::crackup:

#8 ·
in this episode, playing frogger at about 4:40, but it wasn't a frog :tard:

#9 ·
presenting my dirt bike...

#10 ·
some more riding dirty...

#11 ·
last of the riding dirty series...

at about 0:37, some snake action :poke:

#12 ·
Watching those dirt videos, really make me want to get another dirt bike... ah crf450 would be sweet

#13 ·
yeah, a bunch of good times.... my dirt bike is been sitting last 2 or so years, need to get it serviced and probably will let it go, it's the yz250f.... if i get another one it would be a 450, probably another yamaha, but who knows

#15 ·
yeah, they are way fun... but they do take a tol on the body...

#16 ·
okay, here is my 600 after low side at SOW...

#17 ·
okay, last one for now....
my friend took out my 600 for a spin around Buttonwillow race track... a bit bumpy :retard: to the point my camera mounts didn't hold :banghead: (get ready to tilt your heads :crackup:)

closer to the end @ around 6:16, my friend almost crashes my bike, but saves it like a boss :thumbup:

#19 ·
yes, that track is hella bumpy, no bueno for sure.... if it was me, i probably would be in the crash section, but my friend is a much much much better rider then me and saved it like a boss :thumbup:

#23 ·
I know there is work needed on the bike, since it has been sitting with gas in the tank :banghead: I just need to set time to get in there and start getting stuff done and probably will take it to a shop to make sure its all good before I decide, I will surely update if you like...

#25 ·
haha.... after a few years of not using the GoPro, here we go.... took my jeep to the twisties last weekend, visiting the Rock Store and the Snake, enjoy!

#27 ·

#29 ·
since i haven't had a chance to post much here are 2 quick clips of my Trans Am, start up and a couple rev ups... new camera coming soon so will have more in the near future!!!

#30 ·
new action camera arrived :banger:
will for sure start filming soon, but for now... i found an old video from 2009 from Buttonwillow Raceway. A few laps, getting my learn on - on the bumpy as fvck track!

#31 ·
got this little mini tripod, might come in handy for my new (upcoming) videos using the new arrival ---- Akaso EK7000.... check it out, it actually is pretty cool, especially for the money!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.