Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Powdercoated brake calipers and G-craft reservoir

3K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Ferris 
G
#1 ·
Here are some pictures of my recently powdercoated brake calipers and g-craft reservoir. Another member has helped me out tremendously with getting these finished up. The calipers have custom black bolts that shouldn't rust like the stock ones. The old brake seals were removed for powdercoating and new seals have been installed. Parts of the G-craft reservoir that were not powdercoated are the mounting surface, the inside of the reservoir, and the cap threads. I can't wait to get them on the bike. Unfortunately I have a lot of other work to do on the bike, so finished pictures may take awhile. Enjoy!

See less See more
#4 ·
Looks good once installed post some pics ...

G
#14 · (Edited)
Thanks guys! Yeah, I can't wait. Tires are priority right now. When I'm done my bike should have a total custom look, with the Ostrich skin seat, powder coated black calipers and swingarm, Gold CZ rims, and various other gold and carbon fiber tidbits. In the future I going to have to do something about the body work. I'm thinking a new paint job with a solid color. I'm going to need some help on the color choice. I was almost thinking the Toyota champagne color, but I'll probably end up going with all black.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.