Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

600RR.net girls **No more warnings**(absolutely nothing NWS allowed)

1M views 5K replies 1K participants last post by  InsolentMinx 
#1 ·
Instead of everyone just posting pics of their bikes, I thought it'd be nice to change it up and post pics of the other love in our lives...GIRLS. It can be pics of our g/f or wife or just any girl we'd like to have haha. I mean I love looking at bikes and all but damn sometimes we just got to switch it up. Haha. I remember seeing this thread in a other forum a while back and it was definetly one of the hottest threads. I still need to scan pics of mine. Let's see em :lol2:

#5,125 ·
No disrespect to anyone who posted, but I find it somewhat disrespectful to post a pic of my wife, for others to check her out, gawk at. Just my opinion. Maybe if I wasn't married, it would be different.

#5,134 ·
im no ten nor is my lady. She is an 8 tho. If she went to the gym like me then she would be a ten. im in great shape just not good looking. i put up pics when i get the bike rebuilt.

#5,138 ·
Just post your woman up if you love what you got, otherwise, if you are embarassed, lock her back up in her cell until she puts the lotion on herself or else she gets the hose again

:) Its the girls thread, so post your girls.

#5,152 ·
Oh my, that is a keeper man.

#5,154 ·
I was hesitant to post before, but everyone seems cool here. Here is a pic of my wife and I.

#5,155 ·
dude, i was about to call you out!!! but i noticed you're not from ga. you and your wife look like my ex and her ex...glad i looked closer at where you're from. props by the way (high five).

later

#5,161 ·
lots of missouri people in here. same here im from south of stl, but going to mizzou right now.

anyway pics of the girl. She hasn't ridden yet, since i just got the bike a couple months ago and have been real busy with school, but she will.

that pic was the day after a big car show.. i was outside all day lol check out my sunburn

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.