Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

The Ultimate Squid Pic Thread (no 56k)**NWS**

831K views 4K replies 939 participants last post by  2WheelsOnly 
#1 ·
Ok so I noticed everyone posts up some funny squid pics every now and then and thought it would be a good idea to start up a thread that everyone could post up some funny pics of squids and their bikes.

NOTE: Please only post one pic at a time, This is so that everyone has a chance to post a funny pic. If no new pics posted within a day you may share another pic. You may show more than one pic of the SAME SQUID in one post.

So to start the fun I begin with the ULTIMATE SQUID BIKE.

See less See more
#4,158 ·
Helmets are a legal requirement over here, so the local squid population have to abide by that one... (although there's always the occassional law-breaker), but it means that it's usually the riding gloves, jackets, 'pants' and boots that are the items people choose not to wear.
Thankfully most that I see are pretty sensible, but it never fails to make me cringe when someone's out in shorts, topless, bootless or gloveless.
It's also funny when the rider is fully geared up, but the passenger only has a helmet for protection. Personally I ensure my passenger is in their own sturdy boots & jeans, and I lend them gloves, jacket and a suitably sized helmet.

I tend not to take pics while driving/riding though, so don't have any of my own.... but after going all the way through this thread relatively recently, I think this one might be a new pic to share:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.