Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

The Ultimate Squid Pic Thread (no 56k)**NWS**

831K views 4K replies 939 participants last post by  2WheelsOnly 
#1 ·
Ok so I noticed everyone posts up some funny squid pics every now and then and thought it would be a good idea to start up a thread that everyone could post up some funny pics of squids and their bikes.

NOTE: Please only post one pic at a time, This is so that everyone has a chance to post a funny pic. If no new pics posted within a day you may share another pic. You may show more than one pic of the SAME SQUID in one post.

So to start the fun I begin with the ULTIMATE SQUID BIKE.

See less See more
#8 ·
gotta love how they used a gixxer for the street glow add go figure squid bike for sure the outher one is some what understandable its a show bike..............i hope

#15 ·
#16 ·
RC2llV said:
That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I can't believe that even exists

#18 ·
LDROWN said:
That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I can't believe that even exists
That is by far the uglyest bike I've ever seen, I spose it matches the owner.

#19 ·
cbrdeju said:
I ride with the guy that owns this occasionally. I cant tell you if hes a squid b/c he refuses to ride it anywhere near fast, so I guess he is when he rides this thing. I personally dont dig it. Too much bling, hes got a frikin DVD PLAYER in the rear cowel.

Its for sale though, if anyone wants it.
for one miiiillllliiiiionnnn dollars!!!! hahahaha...

GSE!!! GSE!!! that movie is sick!!!

#23 ·
that flamed out blue/white Busa is the ugliest bike i have ever seen, what was the owner thinking?

#25 ·
hmmmm...... maybe i could put a caption, here's one;

Busa dude: **** i hope me & the bike don't come out looking like a squid, i hired 2 ho's just to sit & pose so the bike doesn't get too much attention.

the gurls: spent thousands of $$$ pimping his bike but paid only $20 (tops) for each of us to sit & pose on this freak show, cheap bastard.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.