Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Any Albuquerque Riders?

6K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  Senior_Zapato 
#1 ·
Does anyone in the Albuquerque area ride?:director:

#5 ·
Yes, have RR's in Albuquerque. Some of us even wear gear, have actual riding skills, and behave semi-responsibly.

Mostly though, this town is full of lame-brained squids, red light traffic cameras, and entirely too many bad drivers.

Other than that, it is just perfect :wave:

#6 ·
Bringing this thread to life just in case any other 600rr riders from alb want to ride this summer shoot me a PM.

#9 ·
bike night this thursday @ 7:00 At gardunios next to the balloon fiesta park, RRight? What happened las week. I heard someone on a Gsxr trired riding a wheelie on the freeway and 12'oclocked it and clipped a car, did his bike really start on fire?

#12 ·
Welcome to the addiction. I'm from the NE side of town. Rockin the Black Reflective Graffiti.

#14 · (Edited)
See you at bike night. At gardunios on the green next to the ballon fiesta park. I won't be there tonight though my bike is in the shop (search the "Dealership DROPPED MY BIKE!!!" thread) so I wont be back on it till next week.

#15 ·
Hey, all. I just moved to abq and love to ride. So hit me up and we'll get our own RR.net ride together.

As far as I can tell, abq = squid town usa. I was at sonic on Montgomery and eubank I think it was. the whole thing was full of sport bikes burning out and what not. it was so funny

#20 ·
THREAD REVIVAL!!! Lol, any other people riding in albuquerque on here? I'm looking for some riding buddies for the upcoming spring. I don't mix too well with all the squidly people here though, so I'm looking for people to just fart around with

#21 ·
I hope I don't get in trouble for bringing up old threads from three years ago, but I live in Albuquerque too and am currently trying to find some riding bro's. None of my friends own a bike (not yet anyways), and I get a lil lonely when I see other people and their friends ride together =[ *sniff*sniff. I'm only looking to ride with people who ride in some type of responsible manner but not afraid to dance around their limits every now and then. Hit me up bros. I got a white 600rr.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.