Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Wiring diagram for 06 cbr 600rr

11K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  dannoxyz 
#1 ·
I need a wiring diagram for my cbr 600rr 06.

Email is wyatcrichard@gmail.com thx
Sent from my LG-C800 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#14 ·
Me too, please, it’d be very much appreciated to get an accurate one 06 CBR600RR. I’m pulling hair and teeth trying to figure out these HIDs Angel/demons I can’t remember how to hook the lights up so they both come on. I’m not sure of what wire is the High Beam and which ones the Low I already cut my harness connectors for the lights and then it got stolen n I recovered it thank god and left with a mess!!#overwhelmed/exhausted. Please any advice/wire diagram MSAMPS024@gmail.com
Thanks guys/gals.

#15 ·
Me too, please, it’d be very much appreciated to get an accurate one 06 CBR600RR. I’m pulling hair and teeth trying to figure out these HIDs Angel/demons I can’t remember how to hook the lights up so they both come on. I’m not sure of what wire is the High Beam and which ones the Low I already cut my harness connectors for the lights and then it got stolen n I recovered it thank god and left with a mess!!#overwhelmed/exhausted. Please any advice/wire diagram MSAMPS024@gmail.com
Thanks guys/gals.
Howdy Howdy
Working on my brothers 06 CBR600RR, he bought a wiring nightmare. If you have the wiring diagram, would appreciate the help. THELIMOSCOTT@gmail.com
Thanks

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.