Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

46 back on the M1 ***SPOILER***

65K views 539 replies 46 participants last post by  CBR Time 
#1 · (Edited)

"The final race in Valencia will be “very emotional,” Rossi said, “because I find a good atmosphere and good people to work and to make the race together. And I always make a group with my team, but not for choice, but because is like this. Maybe it’s my character. For sure it will be very hard to say ciao to the guys. But at the same time we’re not able to achieve any good results so is a good decision for me and I cannot wait to ride the M1.”

He also talks about Stoner being the only one to "master" the Duc

Read more: http://www.sportrider.com/news/146_..._forward_to_yamaha/viewall.html#ixzz2B1iwqnRs

I'm looking foward to watching VR next season already, sad i know :p

See less See more
#8 ·
That's because he does.

Hindsight being 50/50, I'm sure he wishes he could get the past 2 years back.

#12 ·
It's been extremely frustrating to watch him on the Duc. Can't imagine how it's been for him to ride the damn thing.

I just wish he woulda come back to Honda.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#19 ·
Is that a new pic or the one from Estoril hence the special livery?

I cant say how excited I am for the new season to start..... Now that Pedrosa has that newly found aggression (compared to his past seasons) it would be awesome to see some 3 way battles at the top with VR, JLo and Dani. Can't wait!

#28 ·
IMHO, this just emphasizes how much Stoner retiring SUCKS. Next year would have been the year where;
  • All 4 aliens would have been on competitive bikes for the first time
  • Dani (hopefully) would have continued to be fit and healthy with confidence to attack
  • Marquez moving up to a good bike and maybe have a JL type rookie season

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.