Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Fallingbomb - Build Thread

34K views 205 replies 56 participants last post by  OveRReV 
#1 · (Edited)
It would have been easier to start this from when I got my bike but here is the progression of my bike until now.

Now that I sent my bike for a little slide at the track, I'll be doing some further mods/repairs.

Current Mods
Morikawi Titanium Slip-on Exhaust
Puig Dark Smoke DB Windscreen
Tripage Integrated Tailight
Tripage Fender Eliminator
DDM 4500k HID Headlights
Watsen Flushmount LED front signals
Pazzo Levers, Black w/Red
OEM Solo Seat Cowl
Shogun No-cut Frame Sliders
Shogun Swingarm Spool Sliders
Black powdercoated, rearsets, passenger pegs, subframe, and gas tank lid
Reflective Red Rim Tape
Flat Black Mid-Farings
Progrip CF Style Tank Protector
Spiegler Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Red EK 525 MVXZ Chain
GP Style rear brake fluid tube

Here is a progression of the bike from stock to its current state over the past 22 months.

Just purchased! 1780 miles on the odo. Only thing done is the frame sliders and rear spools. I had my friend ride it home for me as I was still waiting for my certificate from taking MSF.

Removed the reflectors and some a few stickers.

Painted a few silver pieces flat black, removed some of the big stock mudguard. Got the Pazzo levers, Puig DB windscreen and Progrip tank pad.

Watsen flush front signals, reflective red rimtape and lots of stuff PCed black thanks to Tripage. :banger:

Solo seat cowl

Moriwaki slip on and Tripage IT!

Spiegler lines

Red EK 525 MVXZ Chain

See less See more
#17 · (Edited)
Yes, I had the pic of yours on my phone. I hate home depot. It took me forever to find the area with fittings of that size since there was another section that had down to 1/2" ID. Thankfully, I finally figured it out and remembered that you used two pieces. I don't know how you did it but bleeding the rear brake again was a bit of a pain. I kept the full length tube and kept having to add more fluid using a little funnel. After I had to bled, I pumped the brake to get the level about where I wanted, cut the tube and capped it.

I've ordered a few parts to start putting on. I might try to repair some of the fairings myself and take them in to get resprayed. The only piece I really need that isn't purely cosmetic is the bar end.

#20 ·
Looking good man!!!! as for bleeding the rear brake, I use the old reservoir as a funnel and just secure it temporarily with zip ties as I bleed the brake - allows for more fluid

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.