Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Newest Addition for my '12

7K views 79 replies 36 participants last post by  Owns24 
#1 ·
See less See more
#68 ·
The back looks good Mang. But the front I think you have it wrong my friend.
There's only 1 line that should be connected to that caliper. There should be two lines connected to the master cylinder.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

#71 ·
That's how my friend did his Spiegler lines as well. It seems to be a little better for clutter but he has a huge rub mark on the front fender from it. Still just personal preference though.

#73 ·
Spiegler Brake Lines

No.. he has it on right! I too have that same style connection... Spiegler has many style options.. ie 2 @ MC.. or the 2 @ the caliper.. for the 2 @ the caliper, the "other" line is NOT long enough to reach back to the MC.... instead, it's connected through the right side caliper.. looped over the "back-end" of the front fender.. to the other side caliper..

Dunno about Owns24, but I deliberately got that style for mine.. seems to free up the clutter better @ the top tubes IMO

#75 ·
Had I known Spiegler offers several routing options I would have gone with this option as well. Biggest problem with having the two lines up at the mc is fitment. I had to bend the electrical connectors that come with contact with the banjos so that I can get both of the banjos secured to the mc. If you don't bend the connectors to swing the banjos over it won't give you enough clearance when turning the handle bars to the right. By bending the connectors it enables you to move the banjos over just enough to where the lines won't rub against the fairings.

#77 ·
having two banjos at the MC was a hassel. But found out disconnecting the electrical connectors and re routing them. Made it a lot easier.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.