Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Mgp growler exhaust question

988 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  macca88 
#1 ·
I just pick up a used growler exhaust for a great price but there are a few things wrong with it. First the mid pipe is bent. I was told I might be able to take it to an exhaust place and they could bend it back for me. Second I think I'm missing a bracket. I think there should be at least one hanging bracket like the one you can see in the first picture of this post

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=245969

Is that something I could buy online or would an exhaust place carry something like that?

#2 ·
I actually found some L-bend exhaust hangers that look like they will work just fine. The pipe is still bent but not enough so it would affect the flow. As long as it fits fine with the new hanger I won't even bother having it bent back. Hanger included I'm looking at $70 total invested. I'll post how it works out. I did contact MGP about it. They were very nice in letting me know they only sell it in a package.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.