Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Anyone have a Fork Tube Mount?

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  SamCBR 
#1 ·
Hey,

Anyone seen these?

Robot Check

I like them because they appear to be clean (look), not to get in the way of the speedo and easy to remove. Most of the time it will not even be on the bike, but occasionally I need to use my phone for GPS.

What you guys reckon?

#3 ·
This.

I have the RAM steering stem mount and it works great. You can get different length arms for it and they have made-to-fit accessories for many different devices. I went with the universal X-grip and it holds solid. I previously had an iPhone 5 and now 6s that I put there every time I ride for music and/or GPS. The X-grip holds both sizes easily and securely.

#6 ·
You could mount it without lowering the triple down the forks. But you would be mounting it on the fork cap itself, as this is the only part of the fork that "sticks up" over the triple clamp.

#7 ·
On a sportbike measurements are done in millimeters for precision. If you're comfortable riding you can drop the front forks a bit, I'm not sure how much you need for this, but when I rode I dropped my front 5mm to help aid turn in agility.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.