Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Spiegler Mounting issue. need help guys

676 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  FightingChance 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone,

So I purchased a set of the Spiegler braided lines from motomummy.com and got ready for the install. The rear line went on with no issues, but being that I use my bike for street use, I am having trouble getting the front race setup (2 separate lines automatically comes with the front and rear kit vs. being able to choose the over the fender options) to mount up without interfering with the Brake light switch. The stock setup uses only one line to the Master Cylinder, which is what I wanted, but being that I am having trouble getting motomummy to cooperate, what can I do to make this mod work without bending up my brake light switch connections, and rubbing my upper fairing with the line if i were to turn the to the outside??

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
for fairing issue.....if you have a 2 line off mastercyl.fron brake, you seem to run into this regardless of brand.

Stock bars are more difficult, I have Wcraft clip ons and that made adjustments possible so that the Banjo bolt head just makes contact with fairing.

try routing brake lines inboard of BL switch. (is how i have mine routed, it is a very tight fit)

1 line from master cyl is cleaner, but bleeding brakes becomes more difficult as the lines tend to trap air someplace.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.