Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Fairing suggestions

5K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  jeet 
#1 ·
Looking to buy a fairing kit after crashing my 08 cbr600. I was looking at a few different manufactures and I was wondering what ones you guys had experience with or suggested

Auctmarts
Honda fairings
Extreme fairings
Nice cycle

I hope I posted this in the right spot. If not admins please relocate.

Thanks in advance for the help

#2 ·
I bought a kit from this seller -> "fairingdeal" <- from eBay and I'm pretty happy with what showed up from China.

The windscreen was clear instead of tinted, and there was bad stickering on the side panels (below seat connected to fuel tank) that caused the clear on that piece to come out funky.

Some of the pieces showed up sorta "dirty" and I had to clean them off before prepping to install.

All the boltholes are pre-drilled so that is easy. I paid $350 and it took 10 days for them to create, and 4 days to ship from China. They sent me a picture at the end of the 9th day of ordering for me to confirm quality. I'ma make a thread about them when I get everything installed.

I would buy from them again but provide more details.

New Orange Red White Injection Plastic Fairing for Honda CBR600RR 2009 2012 A73 | eBay

#4 · (Edited)
I would have to give a nod to Auctmarts. They were very good fitment, although getting the tank on was a pain in the butt. My major issue with it was the lack of clear coat.. they did clear coat it, but very little.. overall they're pretty good and for the price you cannot complain!

If I had to do it again, I think I would go monster fairings... they seem a little pricier but apparently they have better quality paint/clear coat. However I don't think they make fairings for the 2008 600rr

#11 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car

Side view. It's way easier to work on the bike with these fairings on. Takes me 5 mins to remove the fairings off. But they are not cheap. Costed me $1000 for the whole set. But you can reuse the front fender and rear tail to cut costs down. Make sure you have sharkskinz pre-drill the holes for you. So worth it in time. Then buy the dzus fastneners at kurvegurl.com. Paint the bike of your flavor at a paint shop. It's that easy. Hope this helps.

Nick

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Reactions: Tiltmeister
#13 ·
View attachment 179530

Side view. It's way easier to work on the bike with these fairings on. Takes me 5 mins to remove the fairings off. But they are not cheap. Costed me $1000 for the whole set. But you can reuse the front fender and rear tail to cut costs down. Make sure you have sharkskinz pre-drill the holes for you. So worth it in time. Then buy the dzus fastneners at kurvegurl.com. Paint the bike of your flavor at a paint shop. It's that easy. Hope this helps.

Nick

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Thanks for the info mate. Your bike looks really good! :cheers:

#14 ·
I was thinking about doing the same thing with my '09. Nice job!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.