Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Third eye replacement

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  kneepuck_envy 
#1 ·
I want to replace my the third eye on my 08 RR with an orange light.. I have read a bunch of post already but can't really find a straight answer for my questions. I saw T selling the whole Night rider thing which is pretty cool but just looking for a straight orange light , nothing fancy. So my questions are. What light bulbs am I looking for? How many does it take? Also can you open the existing eye up to replace the bulb or does the whole unit have to be changed out?

Thanks

Bigjdoberman

#2 ·
#3 ·
Thanks for the link, but is this the only option I have? Can I just go into a auto store and buy a replacement bulb? Also is that for just the bulb or the who assembly part off your site? Is the current bulb or bulbs in there now led or not? (still has stock).
Sorry for all the questions but $70 to replace a bulb seems like a lot.

Thanks

Bigjdoberman

#4 ·
$70? $58 includes return shipping in the US.
It's not a bulb, there are surface mount led's inside. This is for the mod to be done to your third eye and backed by a lifetime warranty. NO auto store will do this no bulb company does this.

#5 ·
Fair enough.. I thought you can simply open it up and replace the bulbs inside. I said $70 cause your $58 works out to my Canadian $70. (Crappy exchange) I mind as well add the cool night rider effect then. Last question. are you lights plug and play or is there splicing involved?

Thanks

Bigjdoberman

#6 ·
We make it completely plug n play when finished. Try to do this for everything to make it an easy install. T

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.