I recently received my eurobet scheme fairing kit for my 05 cbr from motofansclub and my mechanic had it installed on the bike. Yep, i would have preferred that I installed it myself so I can learn the how to, but since my bike was wrecked and being repaired at his shop he had to put on the kit as well. So anyways, this means i can't really comment on how easy the installation process was.
I will be posting pictures of the bike with the fairing kit installed very soon but here's my opinion:
- It looks great. All the painting is as described. No scratches or any other damage.
- Fits 90% perfectly. There are some small openings where the front part meets the side fairing (I will be posting pictures of what i mean very soon).
I haven't ever bought another aftermarket fairing kit before so I can't really have a comparison for me to judge better
10. Sturdy construction and no dents or any problems.
10. Pretty good as well.
8. Small openings where the front meets the side fairing as i said.
8. Box was a thick carton and each piece was wrapped individually but still i was hoping for a better box. (the box had sea water on the outside)
8.They communicate and write back very fast, but only reply to 1 e-mail even if you've sent like 2 or 3 they disregard your questions and answer/reply only to the latest. But still communication was quite good.
2. They were paid 17 Nov. 2010 and I received it. 31 Jan. 2011. I live in Athens, Greece. But still. That's too long.
I've written a post of my full story here if you're interested: Why is MotoFans SO hard to get a hold of????