Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

LED turn signal on Ebay

3K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  danopolo 
#1 ·
I just got my relay from china. It look funky but do the job well. It also adjustable. It just take a quite to get here. Maybe 2 weeks. There is seller in the US also but around 5 bucks. I got a lot of time and I can wait so it aint big deal to buy from china. :wink2:
Quality : Well, made by cheap plastic but what else can you ask for just 1 dollar each ? :nerd:
Function : Yes, it does the job well. you can actually adjust the flashing rate to fit your taste. ( I don't know how long it will last though. Gotta use it more on the road) :thumbup:
Suggestion : I would recommend try to find the way to seal it. Water could find the way to go inside the replay. So maybe seal it with silicon would help ? Idk, that is what I used right now. Fill the cap with silicon and closed it. AH, yes I would recommend give it a try. :grin2:

Here the pic. Black or orange is your choice. I chose orange. >:). going to order the black one for my other bike soon.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.