ArmorProtek sliders - Product Reviews Use this section to provide a detailed review of new products.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-31-2008, 04:38 PM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs down ArmorProtek sliders

I wasn't too pleased with the current no-cut sliders availible for the 07 600rr (mounted to just one point and relativly easy to break the bracket). While if these were made properly they would have been great....due to the poor machining, they are terrible.

I recieved the sliders and discovered they had been wrapped before the paint had a chance to dry (the paint had all sorts of marks in them) along with the fact there was no prep work and the paint chipped off exteremly easily.

The left side fit pretty well (did have to drill out the holes a tiny bit. However the fit of the right side was absolutly terrible. The company blamed the machinest and had me send the slider back. The next slider I received had been trimmed with a dremel tool(or similar) and was supposedly test fit on the companies bike. It still fit like **** and the slider was angled to the front of the bike. I never clamped it down because the plate is off at an angle and would require bending to get the engine clamped down correctly.

In short, great idea, but terrible execution. I got a refund of all but the shipping cost. (originally wanted 25% restocking fee)
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-31-2008, 05:11 PM
#2 Office Monkey!!
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
You should go with R&G man... I love mine and the design is much better than the above. Shoot me a PM and I will see what I can do for you.

Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page