600RR.net - View Single Post - 08 600rr fairing hardware HELP!
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-05-2017, 12:30 PM
Training Wheel Hero
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
It's called a rubber well nut. Your local dealer will be able to sell you a couple.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Toybox is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Toybox For This Useful Post:
dixon cider (01-06-2017)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome