New member in StL. - 600RR.net
New Members New members MUST post in this section to introduce themselves to the RR family of ours. Failure to do so will prohibit posting in other forums.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-12-2012, 02:45 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
New member in StL.

I've been lurking here for a little while but officially have a CBR600RR so I went ahead and registered. Just picked up my '06 tribal orange RR a couple weeks ago after selling my 2010 Ninja 250. Been riding since 2011 and after putting over 13K on the Ninja in just over a year I felt the itch to get something bigger/faster. Orange wasn't my first choice but the P.O. was a responsible, adult owner who took good care of the bike (other than the bike getting tipped over in a parking lot), it already had a couple of modifications I wanted, and price was good so I couldn't pass up the deal.

I've only put about 125 miles on it but as long as the outside temp is above mid-30's I'm riding it and have been loving it.

Anyway, here's a couple of pics from when I picked it up... I'm into photography so I'll eventually be posting some better pics once it's warmer and I get the bike washed and detailed.

Still working on a name for it.....

Also, an open "thanks" to the admins/mods for running the site; I know how much of a PITA it can be to run forums so I appreciate the time/effort put into keeping the forums up and going.

Last edited by Morbo1978; 12-12-2012 at 02:56 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-12-2012, 02:53 PM
Moto GP Racer

Thanked 1,112 Times in 944 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Hooray another tribal!! Welcome to the site. I worked in St. Louis for a few months this past summer.... East STL is sketchy as F#@*

2006 Honda CBR600RR Black Tribal Edition
2W1R - IceTitan
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-12-2012, 03:47 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yeah. "Sketchy" is putting it mildly; North & East StL are 2 places you never want be.

And I'm sorry you were stuck here; I don't like living here.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-12-2012, 04:07 PM
Moto GP Racer

Thanked 1,112 Times in 944 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
haha yeah, where we were working, we always had cops driving past. One of the gang task force cops stopped and talked to us one day.... said we were only a few blocks from the worst part of East stl. We got to the bridge one day and there was a newer Dodge Charger up on blocks, burnt to a crisp haha

2006 Honda CBR600RR Black Tribal Edition
2W1R - IceTitan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page