Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Just another newbie introduction

812 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  OzMoto 
#1 · (Edited)
Just an intro to the 600rr community.....

Come from a pretty long list of bikes. My current bike is a 2015' (just got rid of the 2011 zx10r which was my race and street bike) zx10r with a few mods:
reflash, ecubased quickshifter, launch control, gpshift, Spiegler, CL pads, Arrow exhaust, custom alcantara/memory foam seats, 520kit, yosh case guards, techspec, LSL frame sliders and rearsets.... probably a few others I am not thinking of right now.

Just picked up a 2013 cbr600 with 1800 miles.....stock for now.

My background , decent amount of track time, little bit of roadracing in 2012', now just coach locals at a small track nearby. Vid with my new Gyrocam setup at the small track:

Attachments

See less See more
1 3
#3 ·
Thanks for the welcome... unfortunately I won't be heading to the track for another week or two so I can't say completely at this point. I will change out for some DOT race tires and then go....

One thing I am sure of, the bike will not disappoint, I am sure it'll do just fine, maybe a little tweaking here and there just like any other. And on another note, it will surely be good in showing others that a liter bike is not "needed" at the track or the canyons.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.