Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

New (old) member

389 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  infidel@ 
#1 ·
I had a 2005 600RR that I bought new, but sold it a few years ago to buy a 929RR. Recently picked up a 2006 600RR for a track bike and trying to get it sorted out and on the track.

#3 ·
It was previously a track bike, not street legal. Seller didn't have a lot of info about the bike, said he took it in on trade and rode it one track day, said the bike was too small for him. Has Power Commander, full akrapovic exhaust, ohlins rear shock, k-tech fork internals--not sure yet if either need rebuilt. Also has Vortex rear sets, Woodcraft clip-ons and frame sliders. While checking the valve clearances I noticed Ape cam gears, so don't know if they were indexed or not. Came with an extra set of new fairings that need painted as well as the ones that are on it. Waiting for tires and a chance to get it on the back roads and see how it does. I'll get some pics together when I get things together.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.