Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

I'm Back

504 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  GodZuki 
#1 ·
It's been a couple years but I'm back.

The motor in my 08 600rr is dead (like really dead). So I'll be doing some shopping. My bike is also in race-trim; I'm thinking about converting it back to street, since I haven't raced in a few years, and I'll be sparing no expense. Only the best for my baby. I'm going for a clean and simple look and all practical upgrades. Once I get it street ready I'll be shopping around for a Grom for some mini-racing to help hone my skills on the cheap.

-Full Ti system. I loved my old Arrow but I also REALLY like the new Yoshi systems.
-DynoJet PCV w/ QS and tune. I'm really considering the Bazzaz system too. They're so comprehensive.
-KTech full suspension
-Woodcraft clipons and Vortex rearsets. I am really particular about how I set my bike up. The 600rr fits me extremely well and with the right geometry I can get really comfortable on the bike and really improve my leverage.
-CoreMoto SS Brake lines
-Puig gradient Double Bubble
-MotionPro QT throttle. I'm used to an 1/8th turn but might go with a 1/4 turn for street. I tried a stock throttle but it feels so squishy and unresponsive.
-ASV Shorty brake lever (black)
-MotionPro standard-length clutch OEM Replacement lever (black)

I think that's it. I'll probably stick with stock mirrors and lights. They're functional and really high quality. Much better than most flush-mounts I've seen.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.