Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Hi from the UK!

405 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Zo_zo 
#1 · (Edited)
So April this year after my husky being off the road for a year i thought 'screw it', went down to Honda as it's one of the big 4 I've never owned, walked in and bought a 1 of 1 painted nastro 2017 CBR600RR by dream machines. It's been a month and I've already put 2000 miles on it :grin2: fitted a scorpion the other day, waiting on a tailtidy and some other bits from R&G and some bits from TST across the pond and thrown some M7RR's on after destroying the OEM tyres within 1500 miles...oops, they were bad anyway. I'll take some new pics and drop them into my imgur album (in my signature) when all the new bits are here and I put them on.

Loving the bike though! I'm blessed with living near amazing roads and beautiful countryside so every ride is 100% pleasure!

Hallo to you all :thumbup: hope you like the bike and that I can get some ideas from some of you, I enjoy banter so don't be shy :ciao:

Zo

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.