Honest Vendor!! [Archive] - 600RR.net

: Honest Vendor!!

Jim Moore
03-28-2008, 12:45 PM
Holy crap! I just got done PMing back and forth with Eric from:

http://www.superbikestore.net/

He's honest, he's prompt, and he tells you up front what he can and can't do. Eric, you're a class act. We'll definitely be doing some business in the future.

Jim Moore

JPRaceCraft
03-28-2008, 09:24 PM
Erics the best, My wifes not so fond of him lately :toothy12:

cozye
03-29-2008, 01:26 AM
LOL.. thanks guys. Remember, I'm just a regular sport bike junkie like you guys. I'm in this for all of us :)

codsters600rr
03-29-2008, 06:30 AM
I can second that hes a great person to do business with! he was helpfull with my order i made from his store and he told me in advance if things were on backorder insted of waiting acouple weeks and then find out that it was on backorder like some places.

cortayack
03-29-2008, 09:32 AM
Ever tho I have not done any real business with Superbike, I have communicated with them and got quick good feed back!!!

JPRaceCraft
03-29-2008, 09:59 AM
Calling Eric = calling your buddy at your local parts store that always knocks prices down to jobber levels so you cant resist buying them.

cozye
03-30-2008, 12:47 AM
Calling Eric = calling your buddy at your local parts store that always knocks prices down to jobber levels so you cant resist buying them.

LOL.. I'm just waiting for the Sniper your wife has hired. :wave:

Rotop Racing
04-05-2008, 11:08 AM
Yeah, Eric is a good guy. easy to deal with.

unplugged
04-06-2008, 09:21 PM
very good guy! Sold me a Puig windscreen so now i'm ordering Proton flush mounts from him. Hopefully they're in stock because no one else seems to have them locally.

cozye
04-06-2008, 11:06 PM
Thanks guys!

^^ Protons should ship tomorrow ;)

unplugged
04-07-2008, 01:08 AM
Thanks guys!

^^ Protons should ship tomorrow ;)

Awesome! Can't wait to get 'em. Been trying to buy them locally but no one stocks them. When I tried to special order it keeps getting delayed/backordered. So i'm happy to finally find a place who has 'em...haha

Just wanted to verify they fit the '07-'08 600 RRs!

cozye
04-07-2008, 01:22 AM
yes, they will fit great. 08 is the same as the 07. I have two 07's with them on ;)

unplugged
04-07-2008, 01:40 AM
Sweet! You've been great thus far both on the forums and when I spoke with you over the phone. I hope some day you expand your online store and i'll continue to support you.

se7en
05-22-2008, 09:16 PM
Eric rocks! :thrasher:

Bought an Arai RX-7 Hayes 2 from him. Quick emails, fast shipping...EXCELLENT PRICE!

Thanks man.

cozye
05-22-2008, 10:50 PM
Thanks David. The lid rocks for sure. I love mine.

Darth
06-20-2008, 08:35 PM
Erics a PUNK !! If he doesn't stop bringing in so many nice goodies I'm gonna end up going on a big spending spree. The E-racings I ordered from him I fear are like the first raindrops just before a thunderstorm. Ohhhh I'm trying so hard to control my spending......

cozye
06-21-2008, 11:56 AM
LOL,
Your getting the royal treatment too. pssffttt. track delivery.. Bah..

wahhhh, I'm too good to pay duties.. wahhhh.. its cold and icy up here in Canada, let me marry your sister

wahhhh. I need a green card..

Krash
06-21-2008, 12:42 PM
My wife isnt very fond of Eric either, seems he is the reason my wife cant get a new car:dontknow:

JPRaceCraft
06-21-2008, 12:53 PM
^^^Simple, buy more parts. She can have a new car when she buys herself one with all the money she worked and saved up for.

Eric..... pissing off wives nationwide inadvertently one at a time.

Krash
06-21-2008, 01:02 PM
thats hilarious, that is exactly what I told her. "honey, you can have any car you want, as soon as you get off your ass and go get a job and buy one"

that and the fact that I just bought myself an 07rr for Fathers day

things just havent been the same in the last couple of weeks. seems she has the terminal headache all the time?

Darth
06-22-2008, 10:04 AM
LOL,
Your getting the royal treatment too. pssffttt. track delivery.. Bah..

wahhhh, I'm too good to pay duties.. wahhhh.. its cold and icy up here in Canada, let me marry your sister

wahhhh. I need a green card..

Its all the truth !!

cozye
06-22-2008, 10:28 AM
This thread is cracking me up .. LOL

crashkhanman
09-24-2008, 07:22 PM
Eric, do the protons come in Smoke Lens by chance?

cozye
09-24-2008, 09:42 PM
Eric, do the protons come in Smoke Lens by chance?

No sir. Only the clear, which is really more of a "frost".

Yuji
10-02-2008, 03:37 AM
Great experience, Eric caught a mistake I had made in ordering and was quick with the emails. Much mahalos from Hawaii.

cozye
10-02-2008, 10:52 AM
Great experience, Eric caught a mistake I had made in ordering and was quick with the emails. Much mahalos from Hawaii.

Thanks for the business! :wave:

jns2001
10-15-2008, 09:43 PM
Eric is a very good business man, I have done repeated business with him and all the time it was a pleasure.

cozye
10-15-2008, 10:32 PM
Eric is a very good business man, I have done repeated business with him and all the time it was a pleasure.

Thank you :wave:

Want2cmypa
01-15-2009, 02:58 AM
great prices

cozye
01-15-2009, 09:55 AM
great prices

andyman97
04-22-2009, 10:08 PM
I'll piggyback here, too. Eric is really good. I ordered a set of forcefield armor pants and they shipped immediately and got here in no time.

It was so smooth, I deceided to see about getting some teknic pants from him. After calling about 10 different places, I realized there wasn't a set of these pants in the US, so I would have to wait (and I'm very impatient). So I called Eric, asked if he could get ahold of a set for me and he told me it would take some time. I understood that and agreed. He knocked about $20 off for me without me even asking for a lower price.

I waited as patiently as I could, emailing now and again to check and see if he had any update. He was always quick responding and letting me know the deal. Halfway through the process, I was getting tired of waiting and considered canceling, which Eric said would be no problem at all, but I decided to stick it out. Got confirmation yesterday from him that he would be getting them out to me today and I should have them for the weekend.

Props to Eric for being patient with me and having fantastic customer service! If only every vendor were as attentive and helpful, it'd make life so much easier. Thanks again!

cozye
04-23-2009, 09:55 AM
I'll piggyback here, too. Eric is really good. I ordered a set of forcefield armor pants and they shipped immediately and got here in no time.

It was so smooth, I deceided to see about getting some teknic pants from him. After calling about 10 different places, I realized there wasn't a set of these pants in the US, so I would have to wait (and I'm very impatient). So I called Eric, asked if he could get ahold of a set for me and he told me it would take some time. I understood that and agreed. He knocked about $20 off for me without me even asking for a lower price.

I waited as patiently as I could, emailing now and again to check and see if he had any update. He was always quick responding and letting me know the deal. Halfway through the process, I was getting tired of waiting and considered canceling, which Eric said would be no problem at all, but I decided to stick it out. Got confirmation yesterday from him that he would be getting them out to me today and I should have them for the weekend.

Props to Eric for being patient with me and having fantastic customer service! If only every vendor were as attentive and helpful, it'd make life so much easier. Thanks again!

Thank you Andy! Enjoy the pants man. You should be getting them today or tomorrow :wave:

andyman97
04-24-2009, 06:29 PM
Thank you Andy! Enjoy the pants man. You should be getting them today or tomorrow :wave:
Got em man, thanks so much, well worth the wait! Glad I went with the size I did, any smaller would've been too small to get into, any bigger and they'd have eaten me up. These are just right, just need a little breaking in/stretching out and they'll be perfect. You da man, Eric!

warhawk
03-23-2010, 12:56 PM
Thank you Eric for the new suit. Fits awesome(other then the one-piece jewel ripper part).

cozye
04-07-2010, 10:15 PM
Thank you Eric for the new suit. Fits awesome(other then the one-piece jewel ripper part).

Thank you. Glad you are satisfied.