Hotbodies GP Windscreen (Dual Radius) Dark Smoke [Archive] - 600RR.net

: Hotbodies GP Windscreen (Dual Radius) Dark Smoke

henryn
10-31-2008, 04:11 PM
I'm not one to rant, i'm usually pretty - bleh about things. And as far as hotbodies I had a pretty positive experience with them in the past with the flush turn signals - they worked great! So I ordered this windscreen a couple weeks back and either they sent me the wrong one or I got a bunk copy because the cut was completly wrong. I call them up, and sent it back without any hassle - that is the highlight of this whole thing. So I wait for about 2 weeks (until today) and call them up to see what the deal is on the screen. The guy tells me they're waiting for it to come off production and be sent to their store and it will take til the middle of November. Naturally i'm wondering why I wasn't told this. I ask him when can I can expect to receive it - he tells me December. So I ask if I can receive at least some kind of compensation or discount since this whole thing is pretty sketchy, and he says no. So I cancel my order and he refunds me the amount minus shipping. All in all I pay about $90 and get refunded $75, so I end up paying $15 dollars for a whole lot of nothing. Thanks Hotbodies.

*note that by all means the windscreens look nice if you actually get the right one. This kind of crap just always happens to me, rant over.

Kingdom Racing
10-31-2008, 04:22 PM
Hotbodies is dead to me.

cavediver
11-01-2008, 12:39 PM
Dude that sucks..... Hotbodies should take some responsibilty and not have charged you for shipping.... What a load of crap.

wivern49
11-01-2008, 01:25 PM
so sorry man

thumper36
11-08-2008, 12:36 AM
Yeah man, that sucks. I almost bought one too.