Review - Motorex Helmet Cleaner [Archive] - 600RR.net

: Review - Motorex Helmet Cleaner

Metallica
04-08-2009, 02:06 PM
-Why you decided to purchase the product - I wasn't up for purchasing new padding for both my Arai and Shoei.

-Where you bought it from...and alternate locations to purchase - Cycle sector, but Cycle Gear also stocks it.

-Price - $8.00

-Did the product meet your expectations? How/Why? - Met my expectations and then some! I had removed the padding from both mY helmets and threw em in the washing machine. Yet for some reason a slight odor was still lingering. I sprayed the helmet cleaner inside and much to my amazement after it had completely dried the odor was gone! The manufacturer states that it kills the odor causing bacteria. Now in all honesty I'm sure it does. But it also left a light fragrance behind which wasn't too bad.

-Would you recommend the product to others? - Most definetley.

-Would you buy it again? Without a doubt.

blooz4u
04-08-2009, 02:11 PM
Thanks for the review!

jsteckelberg
04-08-2009, 02:54 PM
Mmmmm, new helmety freshness

khiemp
04-08-2009, 02:58 PM
i hope the chemicals left behind doesnt make my hair fall out. lol

Metallica
04-08-2009, 03:27 PM
i hope the chemicals left behind doesnt make my hair fall out. lol

I think the chemicals in Febreeze (people do you use it to clean their helmets) are more likely to make your hair fall out :icon_lol:

Jyn
04-08-2009, 05:56 PM
8 bucks for a can of lysol? With all of these sprays on the market claiming to "kill odor causing bacteria" I'm surprised you'd pay 8 bucks for a 2 dollar spray found at any grocery store.