Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Newest Addition for my '12

7K views 79 replies 36 participants last post by  Owns24 
#1 ·
See less See more
#11 ·
Yeah I hear ya on the carbon fiber. Bikes with a whole lot of cf just remind me of bikes with a whole lot of chrome. To each their own though.

Looks like you got red rim tape on the white rims in the first pic. Mind posting a pic of them? I got the red/white 12 also and debating keeping the rims clean or adding some tape.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#12 ·
I dnt like it.... But thats my opinion and u shuldnt care bout that. But it doesnt matter bc when u ride it ur feet ahuld be covering them anyways....

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

#20 · (Edited)
i think it goes well with your bike.. I dont like them for my bike.. i'd rather get complete rear sets. Has any one seen d-axis rearsets on a bike before?

i would like these on my bike, dont know anyone who has them for some reviews..

at the end of the day, its feel good to have a bike.. be safe out there!

#21 ·
I was hoping I'd have some time to throw on my Scorpio alarm today but we've got to get to the in-laws super early today for Thanksgiving.

Here is my new seat cover from Luimoto.
These guys are great! It took them 2 days to make it and ship it from British Columbia. They shipped it DHL International, made it to San Diego overnight!

Stock

Auto part

Luimoto Cover
Red Carmine

Auto part

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#22 ·
I was hoping I'd have some time to throw on my Scorpio alarm today but we've got to get to the in-laws super early today for Thanksgiving.

Here is my new seat cover from Luimoto.
These guys are great! It took them 2 days to make it and ship it from British Columbia. They shipped it DHL International, made it to San Diego overnight!

Stock
View attachment 30931
View attachment 30932

Luimoto Cover
View attachment 30933
View attachment 30934

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
i also have luimoto seat covers. They are great to deal with and great product

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.