Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

What did you do to your 600RR today?

941K views 9K replies 2K participants last post by  ronopolis 
#1 ·
Like the title says...

Just putting this up for those of you that didn't really do anything that significant to start a new thread for... so just add it to the list here.

I'll begin... I put a new chain on. Sprockets still look new and the old chain hadn't started stretching yet. It had kinks in it and a little rust color coming out meaning that the O-rings were shot.

I got 24K miles out of the OEM chain and if I get only 12K cause of not replacing my old sprockets... I'll swap them all next time.

Don't flame me for the old sprockets either.

#4,442 ·
Installed my first slip on! Big Gun Evo S... About to go write a review and include the youtube links for the shitty cellphone videos I made about it haha

#4,445 ·
All but 3 of the parts have arrived!! Still need my clip-ons, windscreen, and brake master cylinder w/ lever!

#4,449 ·
Tripage I.t. however the bike is still slightly apart. I plan on adding a slip on soon and since its not riding weather in Ohio I'm not to concerned if its in pieces right now.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

#4,453 ·
Put it back together after installing tripage IT...held off on the FE til I get my rs5 as I don't want to drill into the stock exhaust..

Also left off the heatshield and passenger pegs for a cleaner look...

Really want to get my subframe and a few other parts powder coated black but I think I'll hold off until after the riding season

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#4,458 ·
Replaced my old, worn down 15/45 520 set up with a new 15/45 520 Drive Systems sprocket/D.I.D chain.

#4,461 ·
Yep. He made a couple personalized sets (for both the RR and 848), yellow novice plates for the RR (starting racing with the CRA next season), front number (was going on the Duc for Barber, but bringing the RR instead to get used to it), and a personalized helmet decal. Awesome work!

Here's a more detailed shot...

#4,467 ·
While I was down and out for the last two months...
I blacked out both sides I the engine and the heat shield.

Took off all the black tribal to prep for new blue tribal.

Removed the tank and cleaned out all the bad gas and FINALLY got back to running again.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#4,468 ·
While I was down and out for the last two months...
I blacked out both sides I the engine and the heat shield.

Took off all the black tribal to prep for new blue tribal.

Removed the tank and cleaned out all the bad gas and FINALLY got back to running again.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
its really nice the way it is, id say leave it like that, just PC the swingarm black

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.